We help you to obtain the following licenses/registrations to smoothly run your business activities.
  • 12A and 80 G Registration with income tax dept.
  • 100% EOU Registration
  • RERA registration
  • GST Registration
  • Micro Small Medium Enterprises (MSME) registration
  • Udyog Adhar License
  • Import Export Code
  • Employees State Insurance registration
  • Provident Fund Registration
  • Trade License from local authority
  • Trade Mark
  • Shop and Establishment License from labour dept.
  • FSAI License (Food License)
  • Start up India Registration
  • NBFC license from RBI
  • FEMA  license
  • FCRA license
55379 Times Visited